There are a few things I like about the card.
1. Lots of talent in the body of the card. Even though two handicap matches dominate most of that talent, they should deliver on entertainment. They will probably disappoint on results though. I am really starting to believe that the WWE is playing long ball with Dragon. The whole "Vince and Management hate Daniel Bryan" thing seems too disconnected from reality to be as legit as they try to make it, working the internet and what not. Maybe I am being optimistic, but I tend to think they have plans.
2. The Shield may be moving on and this will likely be a key nodal point in that. I love the Shield and I would be ok with a few more months of them, but I am not at all upset at the idea of them getting a crack at each other and then the rest of the roster. I just REALLY hope that Rollins and Ambrose don't get lost in the Roman Reigns push.
3. It is time to get down to one title and this is at least a start. I don't think we are going to be satisfied at all by the result of tonight, but at least it will get there. Also, Cena is really good with gimmick matches. They should do ok for the match.
4. The Diva's match at least has women who can go. It may not be selling any ppvs but at least it doesn't feature the dead weight of the division.
5. That tag team match will be fun. It just will.
Ok, all that said, I am not going out of my way to see it. This is a transition event in big event clothes. If Cena turns heel (which wont happen, but the time is RIPE) or even starts a heel turn, this whole thing could be worth it.