So where do we go from here

TeeBeeKay

So where do we go from here

Post by TeeBeeKay on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:34 pm

Seth still has the title and no clear challenger, maybe the Demon Kane, but more likely I fear it will be HHH

HHH is in the main event at mania, so I fear he beats Seth, holds the belt until Rock beats him for it so Rock can put over Roman and establish him as THE top guy

I hope I'm wrong but the other option seems to be Rollins v Kane so I don't know where they're going
    Vipes

Re: So where do we go from here

Post by Vipes on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:14 am

Oh who am I kidding? Triple H will rule for a thousand years.

Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:35 am

Seth vs. HHH has been a rumor for awhile, so get ready-uh.

http://www.youtube.com/SwarlesFPR
    http://twitch.tv/swarles
    SBR

Post by SBR on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:36 am

I'd take all of that over one month of Kane vs Seth.

Post by Xero on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:55 pm

TeeBeeKay wrote:Seth still has the title and no clear challenger, maybe the Demon Kane, but more likely I fear it will be HHH

HHH is in the main event at mania, so I fear he beats Seth, holds the belt until Rock beats him for it so Rock can put over Roman and establish him as THE top guy

I hope I'm wrong but the other option seems to be Rollins v Kane so I don't know where they're going

That's why you gotta tune in tonight for Monday Night Raw!
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:08 pm

Oh good Cena gets to beat another young top heel, cool
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:11 pm

Counter point, Seth's reign has been terrible (both business and creative) and a Cena run might not be the worst thing ever.

http://www.youtube.com/SwarlesFPR
    http://twitch.tv/swarles
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:25 pm

I'm not disagreeing about Seth, but it's just annoying that EVERY young heel needs to get put in their place by Papa Cena. Wyatt, Rusev, and Owens all got cut down by him and now he gets to do the same to Seth, heaven forbid you give Dean a chance or fuck it just give the belt to Roman

Also I'm guessing Seth costs Cena the US Title so he doesn't have to lose clean
    Slayer

Post by Slayer on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:13 pm

To be fair, Owens got to look like Superman against Cena (ironically enough). He took 3 AAs and kicked out of all of them (including the top rope super version that NOBODY kicks out of). His tapout occurred basically because of exhaustion.

Also, if Cena's US Title Open Challenge wasn't consistently the highlight of Raw on a weekly basis, then Owens likely would have won the US Title last night instead.

Cena challenging for the World Title isn't the worst idea, because we know he's not going to beat Rollins right now anyway. Plus, he's been having the best in-ring run of his career this year. Why not use that momentum to help establish Rollins as champion (especially when Seth's been having a rather lackluster reign thus far)?
    Vipes

Post by Vipes on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:22 pm

Slayer wrote:To be fair, Owens got to look like Superman against Cena (ironically enough). He took 3 AAs and kicked out of all of them (including the top rope super version that NOBODY kicks out of). His tapout occurred basically because of exhaustion.

Also, if Cena's US Title Open Challenge wasn't consistently the highlight of Raw on a weekly basis, then Owens likely would have won the US Title last night instead.

Cena challenging for the World Title isn't the worst idea, because we know he's not going to beat Rollins right now anyway. Plus, he's been having the best in-ring run of his career this year. Why not use that momentum to help establish Rollins as champion (especially when Seth's been having a rather lackluster reign thus far)?

That's the best case scenario. The rest of us are preparing for the Vince McMahon special, also known as "LOL Cena Wins".
    SBR

Post by SBR on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:08 pm

John Cena the best. Seth Rollins is poopy.

Post by JustSkiff on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:29 pm

I really hope they let Seth and Cena have great matches and not just have Seth get beat up the whole time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:33 pm