Impact Wrestling & Other TNA Programing on Destination America discussion

Slayer

Re: Impact Wrestling & Other TNA Programing on Destination America discussion

Post by Slayer on Fri May 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Impact Wrestling moving back to Wednesdays:

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/6420-IMPACT-WRESTLING-Moving-To-Wednesday-Nights-At-9-8C-On-Destination-America-Beginning-Wednesday,-June-3

impactwrestling.com wrote:
    IMPACT WRESTLING MOVING TO WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AT 9/8C ON DESTINATION AMERICA BEGINNING WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3

Destination America’s IMPACT WRESTLING, will make a permanent move to Wednesday nights at 9/8c beginning Wednesday, June 3rd.  The mid-week knockout premiere will kick off with stellar matches showcasing America’s favorite wrestlers.

The tag teams will head to epic battles with The Wolves and the Dirty Heels competing in match three of the Best of 5 Series on their quest to capture the vacated TNA Tag Team Title, and The Rising and the BDC are at war battling it out in a six-man tag team matchup. TNA World Champion Kurt Angle will compete in the main event and the Knockouts will be in action featuring the Dollhouse and Brooke.

Tonight, IMPACT WRESTLING continues its premieres with Hardcore War at 9/8c on Destination America.

While Kurt Angle defeated Eric Young to retain the TNA World Title last week, the feud continues as Young and Angle form teams to compete in a 10-man tag match where each participant can bring a weapon of choice to the ring. Austin Aries and Bobby Roode, the Dirty Heels, will face The Wolves, and a returning Eddie Edwards, in the first of a Best of 5 Series for the TNA Tag Team Titles.  The Dollhouse, Marti Bell and Jade, take on Brooke and Rebel in tag team Knockouts action.  Ethan Carter III also continues his “EC3 for Champ” campaign and the BroMans return to find out what the future has in store for Jessie, Robbie E and DJ Z.  

IMPACT WRESTLING premieres Hardcore War tonight at 9/8c with the permanent switch to Wednesday nights starting June 3rd only on Destination America!

Wednesdays are now even more packed with wrestling with TNA moving back to that night. Thankfully, their start time is an hour after the Wednesday Night War (NXT vs. Lucha Underground).
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay on Thu May 21, 2015 2:43 am

So apparently with the move to Wednesday they messed up their taping schedule and had to change it so they will now tape the 6 weeks of post ppv tv before the ppv, this should have no hiccups whatsoever
    SBR

Post by SBR on Thu May 21, 2015 6:49 pm

TeeBeeKay wrote:So apparently with the move to Wednesday they messed up their taping schedule and had to change it so they will now tape the 6 weeks of post ppv tv before the ppv, this should have no hiccups whatsoever

I was just gonna post this. They're taping before Slammiversary for after Slammiversary. So fucking funny.

Post by SBR on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:08 pm

WATCH JAMES STORM MURDER MICKIE JAMES! WEDNESDAY ON DESTINATION AMERICA!

Post by Swarles on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:49 pm

BAH GAWD SHE HAS A FAMILY

Xero

Post by Xero on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:19 pm

I am watching TNA tonight. Why do they record their backstage segments on a cell phone?

Also, am I the only one that thinks the entrance stage looks just like the oldschool WCW Thunder stage?
    Xero

Post by Xero on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:26 pm

CRIMSON'S BACK
    Slayer

Post by Slayer on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 pm

I think he was only on for Bram's open challenge, but he's also been working One Night Only shows and Xplosion matches recently. I'm probably in the minority but I wouldn't mind if Crimson came back as a regular, since he seemed to have potential to be a pretty solid heavyweight with a unique look and great presence.

And I like the new entrance stage. It's an upgrade from what they had been using in recent months, especially with the graphics on each side changing to correlate with each match that's happening in the ring.

JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:02 am

I thought destination X was really good.
    SBR

Post by SBR on Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:18 pm

JustSkiff wrote:I thought destination X was really good.

watched impact again, i have thoughts

#tuneintotirthistuesday

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:50 pm