Wheres WhoBetta?

WhoBetta

Wheres WhoBetta?

Post by WhoBetta on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Im in a physical rehab facility in Akron, oh (Edwin Shaw).

Basically I have zero feeling from my wrists to my fingertips and my hips to my toes. I am numb all over and confined to my wheelchair and my bed. I think its called 'chronic b-12 deficiency with nitris oxide poisoning'. its hell gentlemen. ive been getting a little better, in a physical rehab facility now. spent last week at the hospital and the week before dragging myself across the floor at my parents house. my legs knees and feet are all scarred from the dragging around. ive had a few nasty falls cause im a stubborn dick who still tries to walk. this is the worst experience of my life. I beg of yall, never ever fuck with nitris, this happens to like 1/500 people, so lucky me.

just typing this out on a computer is almost impossible.

apparently I had a major deficiency of vitamin b12 in my system and just the little bit of nitris I did almost complexly paralyzed me. I may be walking again in a couple weeks, couple months, or maybe never.

shit is fucked up yall.

my day starts at 7am. I sit on my ass till about 9 when I go in for physical therapy till about 2-3 (with a break at noon for lunch) which absolutely kicks my ass and also is pretty demeaning. everyone is really nice and helpful, buut im being treated like a child.

I still have a sense of humor about this, but its fucking the worst. id give anything to get my life back. still employed (on extended medical leave) so that's cool I guess.

I really miss being able to do the simple things that we take for granted everyday and spend every waking moment regretting one stupid decision I made in a momwent of extreme depression.

Re: Wheres WhoBetta?

Post by JustSkiff on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Sounds really rough, I really hope you're able to regain strength and get back to kicking ass.
    GolfClubNinja

Post by GolfClubNinja on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:38 pm

wow, sh*t. hopefully you can get better.

not sure what nitrus is, but i certainly will keep away from it.

if you legs are scarred up, i'm not sure why you don't want to use a wheel chair unless it apart of getting better.
    WhoBetta

Post by WhoBetta on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 pm

I don't mind the chair... I kinda actually kick some major ass getting around with  it... But when you gotta piss, like really really really piss, 9/10 times youre not gonna make it. Plus by this time at  night my arms are jello.

I found out some new info...

#1: Apparently my condition is rarer than originally posted... About 1/500,000 have my condition. I rea;lly wish I got a powerball ticket for that 300mil drawing a few days ago.

#2: Rehab nurses are hot as fuck... Almost every female RN here is at least an 8/10.

#3: More people have seen me naked in the last week than over the last year. That whole pants and underwear thing is heavily overrated.  Smile

Thanks for the well wishes, ill keep yall updated in this thread.

Post by TeeBeeKay on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:46 am

That really sucks man, keep fighting and get better soon man
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:55 am

Damn.... Double Damn.... Best of luck to you with the rehab. With a little bit of that rotten luck turned around you will come out of this with absolutely epic and unbelievable story of perseverance. Women will LOVE it.

Post by WhoBetta on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:37 am

Oh yeah. Im busting it out. Im determined to walk out of here without the use of a walker or anything. rehab is kicking my ass. my pythons are getting buff as fuck, so Hogan, when im out youre mine BROTHER!!!

Alright off to lunch.

Post by WWF Attitude on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Has DDP contacted you yet?

But for real, feel better!

Post by SBR on Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:54 pm

Keep getting better man we miss ya!!

Post by Swarles on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:39 pm

We ran so short on tIr without you! Get better ASAP, brother.

Vipes

Post by Vipes on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:57 pm

Holy fuck man. Get well soon, the world is a much duller place without some WhoBetta.

Post by GolfClubNinja on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:05 pm

whobetta wrote:#2: Rehab nurses are hot as fuck... Almost every female RN here is at least an 8/10.

#3: More people have seen me naked in the last week than over the last year. That whole pants and underwear thing is heavily overrated. Smile

best combo ever, except for the numbness and everything.

keep getting better!
    WhoBetta

Post by WhoBetta on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:21 am

Thanks again for the thoughts. Come hell or high water Im walking outta this bitch unassisted.

Post by JustSkiff on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:10 pm

I think you should have used your wish to have Andy Dalton complete a pass.
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:59 pm

I know it sounds cliche, but I really think that sort of determination is about 75-80% of the way to getting on your feed and walking. You will do it, it is a matter of time. Till then, enjoy the upper body work out and the hot women.

Post by WhoBetta on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:29 pm

JustSkiff wrote:I think you should have used your wish to have Andy Dalton complete a pass.

Hes an insanely nice guy... But fuck Dalton.

Im basically in Cleveland (about 45 min south) so Im like the only Bengals fan in the building. Its been fun though listening to the media up here who are all 'Browns dominated Bengals' while most the national media I read today was 'Bengals quit, give game to Browns'. lol homers.

As long as Michigan State beats OSU tomorrow, Im happy.

On a side note Im getting better every day. I cant walk very well with the use of a walker, but im getting there. Still have no feeling in legs or arms, but I WILL dominate this bitch and do a jig as I leave the front doors.

Post by WhoBetta on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Who has two thumbs and walked unassisted for the first time in what feels like forever today?

THIS FUCKING GUY!!!

So to the Doc at Univ of Cinci Med who said id never walk again, sit and spin bitch! Yeeaaah!!!

Smile Smile Smile

Post by Grant on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:41 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about this, man. It's fucking crazy how rare it is. But good on you for being determined and making quick progress! Kick this things ass and rebound, brother!

Post by SBR on Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Kickin ass WB!

Post by CapitalTTruth on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:17 am

Congrats on walking!

Post by TeeBeeKay on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Fuck yeah man!!!! Keep it up!!!!
    WhoBetta

Post by WhoBetta on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:17 pm

Thanks a gazillion for the support everyone, means more than youll ever know... There is a chance, albeit minute, I might be out Fri/Sat. Fucking really hoping, Sunday's are the worst... Just me and my depressive anxiety, not allowed to go anywhere. I cant do another Sunday in here. Eerything else is quite peachy considering, so that's good I guess.

Im gonna crush this shit and hopefully be back at my parents house this weekend... One day at a time though.

Smile

Post by WhoBetta on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:44 pm

Whos got two partially functioning legs and is headed home on Sunday?

THIS FUCKING GUY!!!

Hell fucking yes, Im almost free. Not fully functioning, arms and legs still numb and ill be using a cane for support, but Ill be FREE!!!!!!! Still have outpatient therapy to do for a while till im close to 100%, but Im outie real soon. Im so jacked Imm not even thinking about the horrible migrane I have right now.

Today is a good day. Smile

Admin

Post by Swarles on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:39 pm

Awesome!!

SBR

Post by SBR on Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Yeah brotha! Just remember to enjoy those nurses while ya can and look forward to Sunday!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 am