KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Share
    avatar
    GolfClubNinja

    Posts : 640
    Join date : 2014-04-24
    Location : New Jersey.

    KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by GolfClubNinja on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:35 pm

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKnyaaSnYazNydwdjh7vN5A

    good group of kids who actually know how to do some stuff.


    _________________
    *autistic screeching*
    avatar
    GolfClubNinja

    Posts : 640
    Join date : 2014-04-24
    Location : New Jersey.

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by GolfClubNinja on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:48 pm

    F.Y.I. A.K. 47 and El Fuego (kage) both wrestled in APW.


    _________________
    *autistic screeching*
    avatar
    GolfClubNinja

    Posts : 640
    Join date : 2014-04-24
    Location : New Jersey.

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by GolfClubNinja on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:31 pm

    Realy, guys, this stuff is actually pretty good, I'm not kidding.

    No, really, I am not kidding you, really.

    you know what, just whatch some, I am not messing with you.


    _________________
    *autistic screeching*
    avatar
    RFSKannon

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2013-12-14
    Age : 40
    Location : Indiana

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by RFSKannon on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:21 pm

    No... Just. No.
    avatar
    dragondragon

    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2014-03-03
    Age : 23
    Location : Pennsylvania

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by dragondragon on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:50 pm

    GolfClubNinja wrote:Realy, guys, this stuff is actually pretty good, I'm not kidding.

    No, really, I am not kidding you, really.

    you know what, just whatch some, I am not messing with you.

    Calm down sunshine.

    Trampoline + Wrestling + Awkward multi-post/begging doesn't help your cause.

    So I'll just agree with Kannon and pass, thanks.


    _________________
    I'm a male.. Just saying. LGBTQA advocate.

    phoynexz

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2013-12-15

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by phoynexz on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:50 am

    We do not love Backtard wrestling as much as you do.
    avatar
    GolfClubNinja

    Posts : 640
    Join date : 2014-04-24
    Location : New Jersey.

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by GolfClubNinja on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:47 am

    ok then guys.

    it is better than you think, most of them know how to do moves, and in some cases it has better matches then WWE.


    _________________
    *autistic screeching*
    avatar
    JustSkiff

    Posts : 1404
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 28
    Location : NOVA

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by JustSkiff on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:07 pm

    Like I know it's kind of ironic that for the amount we love shitty wrestling, that we do not like backyard wrestling.

    Also there is no chance that any of them had better matches than WWE matches.

    phoynexz

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2013-12-15

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by phoynexz on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:25 pm

    3 years later, 2 of the "wrestlers" are dead and 1 is a quadriplegic because he screwed up a basic hammerlock.
    avatar
    Xero

    Posts : 780
    Join date : 2013-12-12
    Age : 27
    Location : http://wrestleconnect.com

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by Xero on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:42 pm

    I have no desire to watch Matt Hardy's backyard wrestling fed
    avatar
    dragondragon

    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2014-03-03
    Age : 23
    Location : Pennsylvania

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by dragondragon on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:58 am

    phoynexz wrote:3 years later, 2 of the "wrestlers" are dead and 1 is a quadriplegic because he screwed up a basic hammerlock.

    He was the next Benoit.


    _________________
    I'm a male.. Just saying. LGBTQA advocate.
    avatar
    GolfClubNinja

    Posts : 640
    Join date : 2014-04-24
    Location : New Jersey.

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by GolfClubNinja on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:07 pm

    ok guys... i will just watch this stuff and you guys do whatever.


    _________________
    *autistic screeching*
    avatar
    WhoBetta

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2013-12-16
    Location : The Southern Sun

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by WhoBetta on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:27 am

    Whatch this!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHYYkZpZGjo


    _________________
    Hey Chuck!  Its Marvin... You know that new sound you're looking for? Listen to this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwRA3PMuJSw
    avatar
    CapitalTTruth

    Posts : 584
    Join date : 2013-12-13
    Age : 33

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by CapitalTTruth on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:26 am

    If those kids want to have fun and rock out in their back yard, cool. I don't have time to keep up with NJPW, so I certainly don't have time for this.


    _________________
    "Briscoe brothers, you damn dirty chicken farmers, we ain't done with you all by a long shot. West Virginia style son" - Necro Butcher
    avatar
    RFSKannon

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2013-12-14
    Age : 40
    Location : Indiana

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by RFSKannon on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:10 pm

    Thing is a lot of current wrestling schools like the Monster Factory for example (as well as WWE) screen potential wrestlers for having backgrounds in things like this. If they are found out to have participated in backyard wrestling they will not allow them to attend their school or in WWE's case they won't hire them. From what I understand this policy has been around for a number of years now, ever since backyard wrestling became more mainstream and began hurting pro wrestling in general with it's negative image.
    avatar
    Indy
    Admin

    Posts : 444
    Join date : 2013-12-12
    Age : 29
    Location : Texas

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by Indy on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:52 am

    RFSKannon wrote:Thing is a lot of current wrestling schools like the Monster Factory for example  (as well as WWE) screen potential wrestlers for having backgrounds in things like this.  If they are found out to have participated in backyard wrestling they will not allow them to attend their school or in WWE's case they won't hire them.  From what I understand this policy has been around for a number of years now, ever since backyard wrestling became more mainstream and began hurting pro wrestling in general with it's negative image.

    I've definitely not heard of a policy like this. Most schools screen for money, that's it.
    avatar
    WWF Attitude

    Posts : 585
    Join date : 2013-12-13
    Age : 29

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by WWF Attitude on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:16 am

    Indy wrote:
    RFSKannon wrote:Thing is a lot of current wrestling schools like the Monster Factory for example  (as well as WWE) screen potential wrestlers for having backgrounds in things like this.  If they are found out to have participated in backyard wrestling they will not allow them to attend their school or in WWE's case they won't hire them.  From what I understand this policy has been around for a number of years now, ever since backyard wrestling became more mainstream and began hurting pro wrestling in general with it's negative image.

    I've definitely not heard of a policy like this. Most schools screen for money, that's it.

    Have to go with Indy on this one.

    Maybe the higher quality ones do, but probably 90% would take the money and not ask a question about your background.


    _________________
    avatar
    JustSkiff

    Posts : 1404
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 28
    Location : NOVA

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by JustSkiff on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:54 pm

    During my training kids who had done backyard stuff before signed up, and they mentioned backyard wrestling (there certainly wasn't any screenings). Once they mentioned backyard wrestling it was kind of a given that training was going to be extra stiff/difficult for those guys. Now granted all I ever really did was chop the shit out of them.

    Either way I guess with everyone putting their backyard stuff on youtube things may have changed, but for the most part if you've done backyard stuff it's just wise to understand that that was not training and that you're coming in knowing nothing.

    With that said, GCN, I highly recommend not doing backyard wrestling.
    avatar
    RFSKannon

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2013-12-14
    Age : 40
    Location : Indiana

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by RFSKannon on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:38 pm

    WWF Attitude wrote:
    Indy wrote:
    RFSKannon wrote:Thing is a lot of current wrestling schools like the Monster Factory for example  (as well as WWE) screen potential wrestlers for having backgrounds in things like this.  If they are found out to have participated in backyard wrestling they will not allow them to attend their school or in WWE's case they won't hire them.  From what I understand this policy has been around for a number of years now, ever since backyard wrestling became more mainstream and began hurting pro wrestling in general with it's negative image.

    I've definitely not heard of a policy like this. Most schools screen for money, that's it.

    Have to go with Indy on this one.

    Maybe the higher quality ones do, but probably 90% would take the money and not ask a question about your background.

    Monster Factory 100% screens for this, as does the WWE. When I said wrestling schools I did mean the higher quality ones. I wouldn't have said this if I hadn't already confirmed it myself. I asked people from the Monster Factory and a few friends that had WWE try outs or attended a seminar in the last few years.
    avatar
    Indy
    Admin

    Posts : 444
    Join date : 2013-12-12
    Age : 29
    Location : Texas

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by Indy on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:42 pm

    Without name dropping, those may be the only schools that "screen."

    Not sure what the screening process is.. YouTube? But most backyarders should be encouraged to join a school.. Not be condemned.

    And I know the top 2 schools in Philly don't "screen." Basically the rule is, If you did it.. Don't talk about it or you'll regret it.
    avatar
    RFSKannon

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2013-12-14
    Age : 40
    Location : Indiana

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by RFSKannon on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:48 pm

    Indy wrote:Without name dropping, those may be the only schools that "screen."

    Not sure what the screening process is..  YouTube?   But most backyarders should be encouraged to join a school..  Not be condemned.

    And I know the top 2 schools in Philly don't "screen."    Basically the rule is, If you did it..  Don't talk about it or you'll regret it.

    More or less it's youtube or video of some kind. Obviously someone can just go "Oh I never did that." if they never appeared on video of some kind. Now.. If they say that and a video did surface. They'd pretty much be screwed.
    avatar
    Indy
    Admin

    Posts : 444
    Join date : 2013-12-12
    Age : 29
    Location : Texas

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by Indy on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:52 pm

    I don't think backyard wrestling has the same stigma as it did a decade or more ago.

    To me it's like saying anyone who played basketball or football in their yard shouldn't be given an opportunity.

    This is not, by any means, an endorsement to backyard wrestling. Just don't see the point in punishing someone for playing with their friends.

    The barrier here.. I've been in several training schools and locker rooms.. If someone walked in and ever referenced to their "backyard wrestling days" as if it were legit-- Then they'd get a lesson. But just having done it does not warrant blacklisting.

    Like Skiff said, there are ways to purge that.
    avatar
    GolfClubNinja

    Posts : 640
    Join date : 2014-04-24
    Location : New Jersey.

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by GolfClubNinja on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:53 pm

    Remember when backyard wrestling was okay (before i was born)

    even the "successfull" CM Punk Wrestled with his freinds in a backyard Promotion, in fact that is where his name comes from.


    _________________
    *autistic screeching*
    avatar
    Indy
    Admin

    Posts : 444
    Join date : 2013-12-12
    Age : 29
    Location : Texas

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by Indy on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:06 pm

    ...It was never okay.
    avatar
    Vipes

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2013-12-13
    Age : 32
    Location : Southwestern New York

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by Vipes on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:29 pm

    GolfClubNinja wrote:Remember when backyard wrestling was okay (before i was born)

    even the "successfull" CM Punk Wrestled with his freinds in a backyard Promotion, in fact that is where his name comes from.

    Jeff Hardy did some backyard wrestling, and he turned into a drug addled maniac.

    Sponsored content

    Re: KBW Trampoline Wrestling

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:44 am