Emma arrested..

The PhenomenalBullyOne

Re: Emma arrested..

Post by The PhenomenalBullyOne on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:10 pm

she probably could of got it free from Kmart since they have a wwe deal don't they? either way the bubbles are back
    Indy
    Admin

Post by Indy on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Stroke wrote:
    Indy wrote:She's been reinstated.

Glad to see it. Some sort of reprimand is needed following the incident, but the company has stuck by others through much worse.

She's in the country on a work visa, I believe, so that's where it gets sticky.

Xero

Post by Xero on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:09 pm

RFSKannon

Post by RFSKannon on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:42 pm

Indy wrote:
    Stroke wrote:
    Indy wrote:She's been reinstated.

Glad to see it. Some sort of reprimand is needed following the incident, but the company has stuck by others through much worse.

She's in the country on a work visa, I believe, so that's where it gets sticky.

Plus they are a month or so away from the Australia tour that she has been heavily promoting on WWE's behalf. She just got back a few days ago.
    Indy
    Admin

Post by Indy on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:18 pm

JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:47 pm

He also posted one saying something like "She could join Cryme Tyme, but we never get caught."
    GolfClubNinja

Post by GolfClubNinja on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:34 pm

he's posting a bunch of stuff, i assume.

i do hope he go's and wrestles in a show

Post by 2kNikk on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Fuck Hartford Cops. I'd bet she even offered to repay. There are some pieces of work in our law enforcement.

Post by WWF Attitude on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:53 am

2kNikk wrote:Fuck Hartford Cops. I'd bet she even offered to repay. There are some pieces of work in our law enforcement.

Even if the cops were total clowns, they don't magically appear at Walmart, they're called. Once they get there they would still need the stores permission to arrest the person.

If she said "I'll pay for it" and the store's manager said "ok", then the cops would leave.

Post by dragondragon on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:07 am

I'll believe her, there's no way she's be that dumb to steal something she could probably easily pay for, right?

Admin

Post by Swarles on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:50 am

So I used to work at Walmart when i was in school. And I worked self check out. And people "forget" to scan stuff all the time. Usually what you do is before they pay, you just walk up and go "hey, i think you missed that ipad case" and they go "oh shit sorry" and they add it to the bill and pay for it.

In the case that they would leave without paying for something, but I noticed, I would walk after them and get them to pay for it. It's not like you leave self check out and then before you even walk out the door the store calls the cops.

So i think 1 of 2 things happened: 1. The store manager and/or security guy is an asshole and has really strict rules. Maybe they wanted to make an example out of her or something. 2. They confronted her about and she was a REAL bitch/refused to pay and they said well screw it call the cops.

So for those reasons, I'm not really buying her "well I just forgot" story.

Slayer

Post by Slayer on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:59 am

Anybody know if self-checkouts are common in Australia?

I know she's lived in Florida for a few years, but still curious to know.

Either way, this story fits in with her wrestling persona so well. That is being oblivious to the world around her. I wonder if she was practicing the shopping cart trolley dance during this particular trip to Walmart.
    Xero

Post by Xero on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:04 pm

WWF Attitude wrote:
    2kNikk wrote:Fuck Hartford Cops. I'd bet she even offered to repay. There are some pieces of work in our law enforcement.

Even if the cops were total clowns, they don't magically appear at Walmart, they're called. Once they get there they would still need the stores permission to arrest the person.

If she said "I'll pay for it" and the store's manager said "ok", then the cops would leave.

Grant

Post by Grant on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:31 pm

I used to work Loss Prevention at my previous job. Even if she forgot to pay, or stole it then offered to pay, after she by passes all registers and exits the building it's considered theft and and we're no longer allowed to accept payment for the merchandise. Which is a pretty standard rule in Loss Prevention for major corporations.

Had it been a little mom & pops store, she probably could have paid for it regardless and that would be the end of it. But large scale retailers have so many rules and regulations that letting her pay for the merchandise after she exited the building probably would have cost the LP Associate their job.

And anymore, any merchandise with a value of over $15 can be used as an excuse to involve the police. I personally would have just made her sign the appropriate paperwork, explained to her that there may be a court summons depending on our companies legal division's decision and chances are the company would issue her a small fine. Involving the police in such tiny cases is so much more paperwork and definitely not worth the time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:26 pm