So Where Do They Go From Here?

TeeBeeKay

So Where Do They Go From Here?

Post by TeeBeeKay on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:16 am

After Payback it seems like a lot of the main players are in need of a new feud

The Shield is definitely looking for something new, as are Cena, and the Wyatts

MITB is coming up, and it looks like Bryan and Kane will continue

I'm guessing Cena/Rusev is on tap for some time this summer but it's still too early, I think Cena goes into MITB, maybe to chase his rematch with Daniel Bryan

As for the Shield they need a new big three heel group to feud with, I would suggest getting a 3rd Heyman guy and build to a Summerslam main event of the Shield v Brock/Cesaro/New Guy(Cody Rhodes maybe, Maybe Dolph) and have Brock beat Reigns to build to Mania next year

Wyatts, no clue maybe a returning Miz, ugh that sounds awful but at least it's a decent winnable feud for Bray
    2kNikk

Re: So Where Do They Go From Here?

Post by 2kNikk on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:52 am

I think Bray v. internet darlings could be fun for a while. Bray v. Dolph could be good.

Post by JustSkiff on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Bray was the last one to beat Bryan, I don't know why he isn't go after a title shot.

Cesaro should win MITB.

I think all of the shield will be in MITB.

Not to sure where to go with Cena except a match with Orton. Unless Cena takes Bryan's side and they ease Bryan back with a tag match against Kane/Orton.

Rybaxle vs. Usos vs. Harper/Rowan vs. Matadores
    Grant

Post by Grant on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:31 pm

I'd guess the MITB match will be Shield, Cena, Orton & Cesaro. I wouldn't doubt them going a Shield/Wyatts route again with the Wyatts costing the Shield the MITB match.

Although I could see RVD feuding with Bray, so they could do some fun RVD/Usos vs. Wyatts matches. Plus it's a feud that Bray could comer out of looking strong. I'd assume Harper & Rowan are winning the tag titles soon.

Cena/Orton seems feasible, as well as a continuation of Kane/Bryan.

Sheamus/Rusev is going to be a thing, probably. Which, I'd like to think would lead to Sheamus breaking away from that and feuding with Barrett for the IC title.

Post by GolfClubNinja on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:13 pm

FOR GODS SAKE SPLIT DA TITLES!

but really, they should.

if they can get punk back (which i doubt anytime soon), he could probably draw and make things good, and have HHH of the booking team. Also, there is still some ok talent in TNA,guys like jeff hardy and Jeff Hardy, oh dont froget JEFF HARDY.

Post by GolfClubNinja on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Out*

Post by TeeBeeKay on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Grant wrote:I'd guess the MITB match will be Shield, Cena, Orton & Cesaro. I wouldn't doubt them going a Shield/Wyatts route again with the Wyatts costing the Shield the MITB match.

Although I could see RVD feuding with Bray, so they could do some fun RVD/Usos vs. Wyatts matches. Plus it's a feud that Bray could comer out of looking strong. I'd assume Harper & Rowan are winning the tag titles soon.

Cena/Orton seems feasible, as well as a continuation of Kane/Bryan.

Sheamus/Rusev is going to be a thing, probably. Which, I'd like to think would lead to Sheamus breaking away from that and feuding with Barrett for the IC title.

I did think they could do something on raw tonight where the Shield has individual qualifying matches for MITB and one is Reigns v Bray, Reigns wins and advances to MITB, Bray is pissed and Rowan and Harper cost Dean and Seth their MITB matches so we get Reigns in the MITB and Dean/Seth v Wyatts at MITB, and then the Wyatts cost Reigns MITB setting up some grudge match at Battleground

Not sure how MITB would work if all 3 Shield members were in it because I don't want to even tease a breakup or tension
    SBR

Post by SBR on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:33 pm

I have no idea. Coming of a surprisingly decent PPV that I had zero expectations for I really have no idea what they could do with HHH/Orton/Shield/Wyatts/Cena. Cesaro should win the MITB, that seems pretty easy. But other than that it will be interesting to see what happens on Raw.

Post by Xero on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:50 pm

CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:32 pm

I agree with the sentiment that Cesaro should win MITB. There isn't a great reason for him NOT to win. The match would be a good chance to get some guys relevant again. I think Cody will be in it. I can see them putting Ambrose and Rollins in it with Reigns feuding with HHH one on one. I could see them putting one of the secondary champs in and either Rusev or Big E as well.

I think the Wyatts will head for tag team gold. I could see, and get behind, Bray not just jumping back into a singles fued just yet. Maybe they could figure out some way to get him to feud with Ziggler or Shemus (if they aren't trying to turn him heel soon)

Cena is a tough one. Honestly, I don't know what to do with him. I like the idea of putting him in the MITB match. I know they already did it, but having Brock go over him clean at either MITB or Summer Slam could continue his momentum. They could have Cena say he was wanted a shot at the title and Brock come out with Heyman saying he was going to prove once and for all that he is the true number one contender by finishing Cena off. I guess they COULD try to do something with Cena v Kane (Cena stops the senseless violence) to hold them both over till Dragon can return.

This is the problem with them missing the opportunity to build guys like Sandow and Ziggler They run out of options too quickly. I kind of want Ziggler or Sandow to call out RVD for being half the wrestler he used to be and that be the in to a fun little run with him.

Post by SBR on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Do you think they'll bring someone up from NXT to help Reigns and Ambrose or is this it?

Post by JustSkiff on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:24 pm

Just want to point out that I called Cena standing up for Bryan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:24 am