Necro Butcher on WWE.com

CapitalTTruth

Necro Butcher on WWE.com

Post by CapitalTTruth on Sun May 18, 2014 1:52 pm

http://www.wwe.com/classics/whos-your-favorite-wrestlers-favorite-wrestler

WWE did a bit on their website about some of the current talents' all time favorite wrestlers. Seth Rollins puts Necro Butcher in elite company and talks about Samoa Joe vs Necro matches.

Overall the piece is fine. Like everything on the site, take it with a grain of salt, but Necro Butcher being on the list caught me off guard.

Re: Necro Butcher on WWE.com

Post by SBR on Sun May 18, 2014 2:41 pm

WWE.com has nothing to do with creative or who's coming in. They have pretty much carte blanche at the website.

Post by WWF Attitude on Sun May 18, 2014 2:58 pm

"Mr. McMahon" is John Cena's favorite wrestler...

*Vomits with Rage*

Post by JustSkiff on Sun May 18, 2014 4:47 pm

If only they showed that exploder from Joe/Necro.
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth on Sun May 18, 2014 4:48 pm

SBR wrote:WWE.com has nothing to do with creative or who's coming in. They have pretty much carte blanche at the website.

Of course. Who said this had anything to do with creative or future roster moves?

I meant grain of salt in terms of the article as a whole, i.e. who selected who, not future plans. Those articles usually have sections that are pretty clearly designed to hype people and parts of history that are the best interest of the companies current marketing directions (DVDs, special events, network programing). I didn't actually think this reflected anyone who may or may not be coming in, especially the flipping Necro Butcher.

Post by Vipes on Sun May 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Necro will show up in a few weeks as the newest Rosebud.

Post by SBR on Sun May 18, 2014 5:06 pm

CapitalTTruth wrote:
    SBR wrote:WWE.com has nothing to do with creative or who's coming in. They have pretty much carte blanche at the website.

Of course. Who said this had anything to do with creative or future roster moves?

I meant grain of salt in terms of the article as a whole, i.e. who selected who, not future plans.  Those articles usually have sections that are pretty clearly designed to hype people and parts of history that are the best interest of the companies current marketing directions (DVDs, special events, network programing).  I didn't actually think this reflected anyone who may or may not be coming in, especially the flipping Necro Butcher.

I'm just saying you said it caught you off guard but they do stuff like this almost all the time now. There was an article about how great ROH is recently.

Post by CapitalTTruth on Sun May 18, 2014 8:56 pm

I don't know. Given how many ROH folk work for WWE now, that strikes me as much less shocking than seeing a bit about Necro Butcher, who has recently dealt with domestic violence issues on top of being about as far from helping the WWE as possible.

Regardless, it doesn't matter. I found a piece on the Necro Butcher on WWE.com interesting and everyone knows it has nothing to do with creative.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:24 pm