WWE 2k15 - Featuring NXT Thread

RFSKannon

Re: WWE 2k15 - Featuring NXT Thread

Post by RFSKannon on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:57 pm

In the category of "uh.. okay." Bill Demott confirmed via Twitter he will be in WWE 2K15 in some capacity. I assume he'll be the NXT trainer in the PS4/Xbox One exclusive "My Career" mode.
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:34 pm

maybe they just copied EA ufc, and after every match you'll get a real generic video from bill demott going "great match kid, you're sure going places! make sure you keep training hard!"

RFSKannon

Post by RFSKannon on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:39 pm

Ha!, this would not surprise me in the least.
    RFSKannon

Post by RFSKannon on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:39 pm

Add Corey Graves to the confirmed list for the NXT roster.
    Grant

Post by Grant on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:27 pm

RFSKannon wrote:Add Corey Graves to the confirmed list for the NXT roster.

Huzzah! If I played games still, I'd be sold right here.

Post by RFSKannon on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:06 pm

2K Announces MyCareer Details for WWE® 2K15

First-ever comprehensive career mode in WWE video game history takes players on the journey from prospective WWE Superstar to WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Windsor, UK – September 30, 2014 – 2K today announced additional details for MyCareer in WWE® 2K15, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Making its debut as the first comprehensive, career-driven mode in WWE games history, MyCareer will take players through the life of a prospective WWE Superstar, allowing them to experience the journey of being a rookie and working toward the ultimate goal of winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Players will begin MyCareer by taking characters they create in WWE 2K15’s Creation Suite to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. While there, they will be trained by former WWE Superstar and WWE Performance Center head coach Bill DeMott, as they navigate a series of objectives. Successful completion of the objectives will lead players to compete at NXT, WWE’s developmental system for rising young talent, where they will continue with matches and new objectives. At NXT, they will encounter a roster of new and future WWE Superstars, including Rusev, Bo Dallas, Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn and Corey Graves, all of whom will also be available as playable characters.

After mastering their skills in NXT, players will move up to WWE’s main roster, where General Manager Vickie Guerrero will set matches and keep her Superstars focused through ultimatums designed to gain bonus rewards. Players will develop alliances and rivalries while competing to win spots on WWE pay-per-view events and flagship shows like Monday Night Raw® and SmackDown®. They will also compete for the United States Championship and Intercontinental Championship. Successful players will make their way to SummerSlam® and WrestleMania®, where the WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as the top MyCareer prize.

Decisions made throughout the WWE developmental process, including alliances, rivalries and social media interactions, will impact player personality traits and crowd reactions. As players progress throughout the mode, they will also have opportunities in-game to upgrade their attributes, acquire new abilities, skills and moves, earn new clothing and unlock managers. These decisions, along with a player’s win/loss record, will lead to multiple branching storylines, surprises, twists and turns that offer significant replay value to explore different career paths.

“MyCareer is a mode beloved by our NBA 2K fans and is a perfect fit for WWE 2K15,” said Greg Thomas, President at Visual Concepts. “We are eager to deliver a comprehensive career mode experience for the first time and consider its inclusion a critical step forward for the franchise.”

Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K15 is rated PEGI 16. WWE 2K15 is scheduled for release on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft on October 28, 2014 in North America and October 31, 2014 internationally. In addition, releases for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, are currently scheduled for release on November 18, 2014 in North America and November 21, 2014 internationally. Fans who pre-order WWE 2K15 at any participating retailer will receive two playable Sting characters at no extra cost on launch day.

For more information on WWE 2K15 and 2K, visit WWE.2K.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter using the hashtags #WWE2K15 and #FEELIT or subscribe to WWE 2K on YouTube.

Source: 2K Sports
    2kNikk

Post by 2kNikk on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Current Gen version out....

Universe is more of the same Sad

Post by Joe5150 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:43 pm

2kNikk wrote:Current Gen version out....

Universe is more of the same Sad

I got it as well, but there are like 1500 unlockable storylines so you can make rivalries different. There are like 800 just for Championship feuds. I really like that addition to game.

Well, it's basically the same game as last year with some storyline additions to Universe mode, an NXT mode, and a story line mode with select feuds from 2002 to 2013.

They did take some creation mode stuff away. While it's cool to have some of the NXT roster in the game, the roster isn't as good. Entrances for the most part are better. Many of the character models are still not as good looking as the 2008 TNA game. The 2003 Randy Orton in the game looks like he was taken straight from on the PS2 games. Some wrestlers looked improved, others just copied over from previous games.

Over-all, I'm glad I got an updated game, but it's not worth the money they are charging. It really should be like a 30 dollar game. Or they really could have done a big update and DLC to 2K14.

IMO, for future games, they should start from scratch and give us something totally new.

XBox One GT: KrankDaddy
    Twitter: @JJSmithRadio
    Instagram: @JJSmith1987
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:49 pm

There is [supposedly] something new. Just you know, on the big boy consoles.

Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:04 am

Swarles wrote:There is [supposedly] something new. Just you know, on the big boy consoles.

I'm gonna re-buy this when I upgrade(used from someone online for cheap), I know the new Gens have career mode.

2kNikk

Post by 2kNikk on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:17 am

Yeah the current gen version is a steaming pile of hot garbage. Also: download limits!

Post by Joe5150 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:25 am

They also took away Custom entrance themes. For what fucking reason, I have no clue. I feel like I wasted my money.

Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles on Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:15 pm

360 VERSION LOOKS GREAT

RFSKannon

Post by RFSKannon on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:31 pm

From what I have heard, the PS3 version is even worse.
    Stroke

Post by Stroke on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:39 am

Swarles wrote:

360 VERSION LOOKS GREAT

God bless nL.

Post by Joe5150 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Someone on GameFAQs.com's 2k15 board gave me their pre-order code since they ere returning the game, so now I got both Sting's and I don't have to wait 2 months for them to show up for download.

JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:51 pm

I keep checking this thread in hopes of new videos with Kid Rock music. I am constantly disappointed.
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:56 am

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:52 am

They need change the Money in the Bank cash-in system. Instead of before a singles title match on the Universe match screen,asking 'Do you want ______ to Cash in the Money in the Bank Briefcase for the ____ Title"

I hate that when you cash in, you gotta skip the already booked match. For future games.

In the pre-Title match options, you can choose 'Have ____ interfere in the match, then Cash in when it's over'. Also, if you choose 'Off' on that option, after you play or watch the Title, the post match options(With Replay, next match, next show, exit, etc) add a Cash in option if their is a MitB holder. So, when they cash in, the MitB holder will be fresh and whatever damage that took place to the Champ is still in place, including them still being busted open.

This would make it much more realistic to what happens when people cash in on actual WWE TV/PPV's. Also, if a rivalrie cut scene happens and something happens like someone lays out the champ post match or during the match, the cash in option post match will still be an option. Like after Edge was laid out by Batista in 2008 and CM Punk cashed in to win the World Title or the when Edge cashed in after the Elimination Chamber in 2006. They could even add some new cool MitB cut-scenes.

So before, during , and after the Title matches you would have better, more realistic cash-ins with new cut scenes. I also hate that it skips the match booked title match and the Champion always retains. I like to play almost every match on PPV's and especially WrestleMania's, I don't want to have to skip the initial title match if I want to cash in that night, especially if the Title match a Hell in a Cell, a Chamber, TLC/Ladder, or any gimmick match.

Anyway's, just my thoughts. Any Money in the Bank ideas you have for future games?

Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:15 am

I kind of prefer to just let the universe randomly have the dude cash in. But i wish it would turn off the ability to cash in on the 2nd tier titles, because cashing in on the US title has A.) Never happened and B.) Probably kill the MITB gimmick all together.

Xero

Post by Xero on Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:39 pm

GenericMartini

Post by GenericMartini on Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Xero

Post by Xero on Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Man I look forward to getting this on a Steam sale for 4.99
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:46 pm

What a weird time for a yearly game to come out. Like I'm expecting a 2K16 announcement any day now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:16 am