Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania XXX

Xero

Re: Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE WrestleMania XXX

Post by Xero on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Oblivious1

Post by Oblivious1 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:23 am

Orton landing himself on that monitor rkoing d bry thru the announcers table looked gnarly...

Post by CapitalTTruth on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:58 pm

I am watching it on the network now and HHH vs Dragon was AWESOME. Far and away the best match of the night. I think had it been the main event that might be more evident, but I think as far as execution goes, it stole the show. I rank it amongst my favorite wrestlemania matches of all time. I'm reluctant to say where because I am obvioulsy bias because I was there and Dragon won, but I really think it will hold up. HHH was on top of his game and Dragon was Dragon.

I am way over the Taker thing. It seems the decision was made before the match. I think the ending was just really well booked and sold by all involved. They had the 21-1 graphic ready and it went up immediately. People are dismissing what this does in terms of contribution to the business. Aside from the questionable return vs Cena, Brock has been billed as a monster since his return. This makes him a monster forever. If/When Brock puts a few guys over before leaving, it means a lot more now. If they do Brock vs Bryan now, it is actually a huge step UP for Bryan. If they put Reigns or Cesaro over Brock down the road it could be HUGE for either man, bigger than if Brock would have lost to taker. Taker gave Brock a rub that he can pass on to two or three people now. Will they do that? Who knows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:17 am