WrestleConnect.com

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

    Posts : 623
    Join date : 2013-12-13
    Age : 31

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by WWF Attitude on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:56 am

    Jon Andersen aka STRONGMAN

    http://www.njpw.co.jp/data/detail_profile.php?f=571

    In New Japan Pro Wrestling in 2010 "muscle too terrible"! Hitoyonde in "NEW JAPAN CUP" "The first landing. In 2004, an ultra muscle power of the destructive power Star who won the United States in the "Strong Man Contest", to popular person. In 2010, he formed a tag team "Japan-Mexico Muscle orchestra" with Manabu Nakanishi. Winner of Tokyo Sports enactment also "Best Tag Team Award" whopping. Competed also "G1 CLIMAX" in two consecutive years between 2010 and 2011. In October 8, the two countries tournament 2012, he served as a partner of Nakanishi comeback with Yuji Nagata.


    _________________
    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 33xy6a0
    SBR
    SBR

    Posts : 2057
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by SBR on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:18 am



    _________________
    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 3o7ZengdPO7wOQNck0
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

    Posts : 623
    Join date : 2013-12-13
    Age : 31

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by WWF Attitude on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:19 pm



    AAAAACCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG


    _________________
    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 33xy6a0
    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

    Posts : 641
    Join date : 2014-04-24
    Location : New Jersey.

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by GolfClubNinja on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:45 pm

    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

    Posts : 623
    Join date : 2013-12-13
    Age : 31

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by WWF Attitude on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:47 pm



    _________________
    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 33xy6a0
    Grant
    Grant

    Posts : 520
    Join date : 2013-12-13
    Location : Valhalla

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by Grant on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:30 pm

    A true hero *wipes tear*



    _________________
    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Tumblr_oprod6jUnN1ucav7no1_500
    Indy
    Indy
    Admin

    Posts : 450
    Join date : 2013-12-12
    Age : 31
    Location : Texas

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by Indy on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:39 pm

    "How dare you cut off a third eye blind song...."
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

    Posts : 623
    Join date : 2013-12-13
    Age : 31

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by WWF Attitude on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:53 am



    Bluegrass Brawl III - Pikeville, KY - College Gym - April 7, 1995 (2,000)
    Boo Bradley defeated Killer Kyle
    SMW Heavyweight Champion Bobby Blaze fought Buddy Landel to a draw
    Al Snow & Unabomb defeated SMW Tag Team Champions Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson in a coal miner's glove match to win the titles
    The Dirty White Boy defeated Buddy Landel in a chain match
    The Undertaker & Tracy Smothers defeated New Jack, Mustafa, & D-Lo Brown in a handicap loser salutes the flag match when Taker pinned D-Lo

    Fright Night - Johnson City, TN - Freedom Hall - April 8, 1995 (1,800)
    Al Snow fought Robert Gibson to a draw
    Killer Kyle pinned Boo Bradley in an anything goes match
    The Dirty White Boy pinned Buddy Landel
    Unabom pinned Ricky Morton in a coal miner’s glove match
    Buddy Landel defeated SMW Heavyweight Champion Bobby Blaze to win the title
    Bob Armstrong, Tracy Smothers, & the Undertaker defeated New Jack, Mustafa, & D-Lo Brown in an I Quit match when Armstrong forced Brown to submit


    _________________
    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 33xy6a0
    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

    Posts : 641
    Join date : 2014-04-24
    Location : New Jersey.

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by GolfClubNinja on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:37 pm

    WWF Attitude wrote:

    Bluegrass Brawl III - Pikeville, KY - College Gym - April 7, 1995 (2,000)
    Boo Bradley defeated Killer Kyle
    SMW Heavyweight Champion Bobby Blaze fought Buddy Landel to a draw
    Al Snow & Unabomb defeated SMW Tag Team Champions Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson in a coal miner's glove match to win the titles
    The Dirty White Boy defeated Buddy Landel in a chain match
    The Undertaker & Tracy Smothers defeated New Jack, Mustafa, & D-Lo Brown in a handicap loser salutes the flag match when Taker pinned D-Lo

    Fright Night - Johnson City, TN - Freedom Hall - April 8, 1995 (1,800)
    Al Snow fought Robert Gibson to a draw
    Killer Kyle pinned Boo Bradley in an anything goes match
    The Dirty White Boy pinned Buddy Landel
    Unabom pinned Ricky Morton in a coal miner’s glove match
    Buddy Landel defeated SMW Heavyweight Champion Bobby Blaze to win the title
    Bob Armstrong, Tracy Smothers, & the Undertaker defeated New Jack, Mustafa, & D-Lo Brown in an I Quit match when Armstrong forced Brown to submit

    wasn't taker under contract with WWE? Also why did't WWE pick the gangstas up later (for the attitude era)
    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

    Posts : 641
    Join date : 2014-04-24
    Location : New Jersey.

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by GolfClubNinja on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:39 pm

    Grant wrote:A true hero *wipes tear*


    Are these shows kid freindly (probably not), because i want to go to one.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

    Posts : 1499
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 30
    Location : NOVA

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by JustSkiff on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:11 pm

    I'm more interested in this Boo Bradley/Killer Kyle feud.
    Slayer
    Slayer

    Posts : 560
    Join date : 2013-12-21

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by Slayer on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:21 pm

    GolfClubNinja wrote:
    WWF Attitude wrote:

    Bluegrass Brawl III - Pikeville, KY - College Gym - April 7, 1995 (2,000)
    Boo Bradley defeated Killer Kyle
    SMW Heavyweight Champion Bobby Blaze fought Buddy Landel to a draw
    Al Snow & Unabomb defeated SMW Tag Team Champions Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson in a coal miner's glove match to win the titles
    The Dirty White Boy defeated Buddy Landel in a chain match
    The Undertaker & Tracy Smothers defeated New Jack, Mustafa, & D-Lo Brown in a handicap loser salutes the flag match when Taker pinned D-Lo

    Fright Night - Johnson City, TN - Freedom Hall - April 8, 1995 (1,800)
    Al Snow fought Robert Gibson to a draw
    Killer Kyle pinned Boo Bradley in an anything goes match
    The Dirty White Boy pinned Buddy Landel
    Unabom pinned Ricky Morton in a coal miner’s glove match
    Buddy Landel defeated SMW Heavyweight Champion Bobby Blaze to win the title
    Bob Armstrong, Tracy Smothers, & the Undertaker defeated New Jack, Mustafa, & D-Lo Brown in an I Quit match when Armstrong forced Brown to submit

    wasn't taker under contract with WWE? Also why did't WWE pick the gangstas up later (for the attitude era)
    WWF had a working relationship with SMW at the time. That's why Jim Cornette represented them when he came into the WWF in 1993 with the Beverly Brothers.
    dragondragon
    dragondragon

    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2014-03-03
    Age : 25
    Location : Pennsylvania

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by dragondragon on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:24 pm

    Did NJ try to mass transit Undertaker? Did you finding this explain why he looks like he legitimately got FDR'd by Michelle McCool in recent pictures?


    _________________
    I'm a male.. Just saying. LGBTQA advocate.
    Indy
    Indy
    Admin

    Posts : 450
    Join date : 2013-12-12
    Age : 31
    Location : Texas

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by Indy on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:56 pm

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 10450373_10204776590564178_523447162885771624_n
    SBR
    SBR

    Posts : 2057
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by SBR on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:26 pm

    OMG A JIZZ SHIRT?!?! Why do I not remember that?


    _________________
    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 3o7ZengdPO7wOQNck0
    Grant
    Grant

    Posts : 520
    Join date : 2013-12-13
    Location : Valhalla

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by Grant on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:58 pm

    GolfClubNinja wrote:
    Grant wrote:A true hero *wipes tear*


    Are these shows kid freindly (probably not), because i want to go to one.

    Well, as their ring announce Pedro DeLuca once said? "This is AIW, this is not Chikara, this is not WWE, this will not be for the faint of heart, there's a lot of violence, a lot of blood and we all say fuck. If you bring your kid to this show, what the hell is wrong with you?"


    _________________
    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Tumblr_oprod6jUnN1ucav7no1_500
    Vipes
    Vipes

    Posts : 872
    Join date : 2013-12-13
    Age : 34
    Location : Southwestern New York

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by Vipes on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:11 am

    Grant wrote:
    GolfClubNinja wrote:
    Grant wrote:A true hero *wipes tear*


    Are these shows kid freindly (probably not), because i want to go to one.

    Well, as their ring announce Pedro DeLuca once said? "This is AIW, this is not Chikara, this is not WWE, this will not be for the faint of heart, there's a lot of violence, a lot of blood and we all say fuck. If you bring your kid to this show, what the hell is wrong with you?"
    That and we all refer to Ethan Page as Jesus Christ, which would confuse the fuck out of any child.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

    Posts : 1499
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 30
    Location : NOVA

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by JustSkiff on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:54 am

    Grant wrote:
    GolfClubNinja wrote:
    Grant wrote:A true hero *wipes tear*


    Are these shows kid freindly (probably not), because i want to go to one.

    Well, as their ring announce Pedro DeLuca once said? "This is AIW, this is not Chikara, this is not WWE, this will not be for the faint of heart, there's a lot of violence, a lot of blood and we all say fuck. If you bring your kid to this show, what the hell is wrong with you?"


    ....so yes?
    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

    Posts : 641
    Join date : 2014-04-24
    Location : New Jersey.

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by GolfClubNinja on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:38 pm

    I mean i am on this forum... so... yeah.
    Slayer
    Slayer

    Posts : 560
    Join date : 2013-12-21

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by Slayer on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:14 am

    Indy wrote:The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 10450373_10204776590564178_523447162885771624_n

    I remember Val Venis and this line being used in a WWF Magazine ad for either Shotgun Saturday Night or Jakked.
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

    Posts : 623
    Join date : 2013-12-13
    Age : 31

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by WWF Attitude on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:19 pm



    TheHistoryOfWWE.com wrote:12/25/89 (2.6) - featured Roddy Piper's final appearance as a co-host for the show after he was kicked off for attacking Bobby Heenan for constantly making fun of Christmas and Santa Claus


    _________________
    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 33xy6a0
    SBR
    SBR

    Posts : 2057
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by SBR on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:29 pm



    This is a thing.


    _________________
    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 3o7ZengdPO7wOQNck0
    Vipes
    Vipes

    Posts : 872
    Join date : 2013-12-13
    Age : 34
    Location : Southwestern New York

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by Vipes on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:46 pm



    Hogan's Japanese work is always under-appreciated.


    _________________
    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 H
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

    Posts : 3077
    Join date : 2013-12-12

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by Swarles on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:59 pm

    SBR wrote:

    This is a thing.

    people need to stop supporting this monster

    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

    Posts : 641
    Join date : 2014-04-24
    Location : New Jersey.

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by GolfClubNinja on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:04 pm

    just wondering, but what did cornette do again?

    Sponsored content

    The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The stuff that actually happened in wrestling thread

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:57 am